January Gardening in the Southeast
Don’t tell the folks in the other regions, but gardening doesn’t really grind to a halt for us Southerners in January. Here are a few of the things I’m thinking about as the new year begins.
1) One last rake around the yard
2) Order seeds online
3) Put a few dates on the calendar to help with a seeding schedule
4) Plant trees and shrubs at home and around my community
5) Insect control on houseplants
6) I have a few daffodil bulbs I bought on a discount I still can put in the ground
What have I missed?