Handling carrot seeds (or any small seeds for that matter) can be tricky. If you want a simple and effective way to evenly line up tiny seeds, our editor Steve Aitken has a better way to do it.
- carrot seeds
- Take a small length of twine
- Dip the twine into a bowl of water
- Remove the twine from the water, then drag the wet twine through your carrot seeds to pick them up. Water helps seeds stick to the twine.
- Take your seed-covered twine and lay it down in your row
- The result is well spread-out seeds in a perfectly straight line
Get our latest tips, how-to articles, and instructional videos sent to your inbox.