My Region: Southern Plains
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
October is a great time to plant ornamental grasses, which are lovely and in bloom…
A lifelong love of gardening often springs from early experiences with houseplants or a vegetable…
The heat will break this month, and so begins our second growing season of the…
1. Cinnamon Girl™ Distylium Name: Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’ Usda Hardiness Zones:7 to 9 Size: 2 to…
1. Blue Puffball™ Chaste Tree Name: Vitex angus-castus ‘PIIVAC-I’ Zones:6-9 Size: 3 to 4…
1. ‘Kaleidoscope’ Abelia Name: Abelia × grandiflora ‘Kaleidoscope’ USDA hardiness zones: 6 to 7 Size:…
Southern Plains PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening