My Region: Southern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Evergreens are crucial to achieving varied texture and form, as well as the key to…
The foliage of many Australian plants can add textural beauty to drought-tolerant gardens. Many have…
The seasons are subtle here in Southern California, but October is noticeably cooler. With it…
1. ‘Safari Sunset’ Leucadendron Name: Leucadendron ‘Safari Sunset’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size:…
1. Pink Knotweed Name: Persicaria capitata USDA hardiness zones: 8 to 9 Size: 3 to…
Southern California Bulbine (Bulbine frutescens and cvs.) USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size:…
Southern California Garden Ideas
Bulbs and corms that originate in a Mediterranean climate are some of the best-performing but…
Today Liz Cordova is welcoming us into her Southern California garden, starting with a beautiful…
Southern California PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening