My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
This month has many things to get excited about. Forget all of that “in like…
Thirty minutes from Columbia, South Carolina—and not that far out of the way for anyone…
Don’t let any mild days pass by this month. There is plenty to do in…
1. Red Yucca Name: Hesperaloe parviflora Usda Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10 Size: 3 to…
1. ‘Big Blue’ Sea Holly Name: Eryngium × zabelii ‘Big Blue’ Usda Hardiness…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening