My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
We always wonder when we hear people say that they don’t like blueberries whether they’ve…
Iris (Iris spp. and cvs., Zones 3–10) blooms are like big butterflies floating in the…
Dan Robarts says in his article on reblooming perennials, "...the criteria I generally adhere to…
1. Tiger Lily Name: Lilium lancifolium USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 to 9 Size: 4 to…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
1. ‘Sweet Kate’ Spiderwort Name: Tradescantia andersoniana ‘Sweet Kate’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to…
Seasonal Interest for the South
When designing in shade, many gardeners use too much green foliage without enough color. We…
We are gearing up for the 29th Annual Herb Harvest Fall Festival 2018 and Lavish…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening