My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Don’t tell the folks in the other regions, but gardening doesn’t really grind to a…
Much of the fresh greenery sold for decorating at this time of year in the…
“Aesthetics of decay” might sound like an exhibit at a modern art museum. But seasoned…
1. Red Yucca Name: Hesperaloe parviflora Usda Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10 Size: 3 to…
1. ‘Big Blue’ Sea Holly Name: Eryngium × zabelii ‘Big Blue’ Usda Hardiness…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening