My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
It’s true that here in the humid South, roses have a lot to contend with.…
The first hint of spring usually begins with a tiny flower valiantly pushing its way…
Seed catalog season is our favorite time of year. When it’s cold and rainy, nothing…
1. Tiger Lily Name: Lilium lancifolium USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 to 9 Size: 4 to…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
South ‘Sweet Kate’ spiderwort (Tradescantia andersoniana ‘Sweet Kate’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 9…
Seasonal Interest for the South
When designing in shade, many gardeners use too much green foliage without enough color. We…
We are gearing up for the 29th Annual Herb Harvest Fall Festival 2018 and Lavish…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening