My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
The constant variable of water—too much or too little— is a part of gardening in…
Keep picking warm-season crops. Canning, freezing, and drying are all options for preservation. Put down…
The South has a diverse climate that fluctuates from state to state. There are even…
1. Red Yucca Name: Hesperaloe parviflora Usda Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10 Size: 3 to…
1. ‘Big Blue’ Sea Holly Name: Eryngium × zabelii ‘Big Blue’ Usda Hardiness…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening