My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Don’t let any mild days pass by this month. There is plenty to do in…
I love visiting the Pacific Northwest and being inspired by its flora. The climate is…
Don’t tell the folks in the other regions, but gardening doesn’t really grind to a…
1. Red Yucca Name: Hesperaloe parviflora Usda Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10 Size: 3 to…
1. ‘Big Blue’ Sea Holly Name: Eryngium × zabelii ‘Big Blue’ Usda Hardiness…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening