My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
The color of a blossom might be the first thing to catch our eye in…
When designing in shade, many gardeners use too much green foliage without enough color. We…
Don’t tell the folks in the other regions, but gardening doesn’t really grind to a…
South 1. ‘Standing Ovation’ Little Bluestem Name: Schizachyrium scoparium ‘Standing Ovation’ Usda Hardiness…
Shade in the garden might seem like a limitation, but the seasoned gardener knows this…
1. Mountain Laurel Name: Kalmia latifolia and cvs. USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 9 Size:…
Seasonal Interest for the South
I love visiting the Pacific Northwest and being inspired by its flora. The climate is…
Late summer in the South is when people really start to take notice of ornamental…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening