My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
September in the South is a bit of a mixed bag. Summer is still fully…
Salvias (Salvia spp. and cvs., Zones 5–11) are one of the most versatile genera of…
Hostas (Hosta spp. and cvs., Zones 3–8) must be delicious. Everything eats them. There is…
1. Tiger Lily Name: Lilium lancifolium USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 to 9 Size: 4 to…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
1. ‘Sweet Kate’ Spiderwort Name: Tradescantia andersoniana ‘Sweet Kate’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to…
Seasonal Interest for the South
When designing in shade, many gardeners use too much green foliage without enough color. We…
We are gearing up for the 29th Annual Herb Harvest Fall Festival 2018 and Lavish…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening