My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Late summer in the South is when people really start to take notice of ornamental…
There are two times of year I truly love the blueberry bushes in my backyard.…
August and January are the months when I’m most concerned about how my garden looks…
1. Red Yucca Name: Hesperaloe parviflora Usda Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10 Size: 3 to…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
1. Butterfly Weed Name: Asclepias tuberosa USDA hardiness zones: 4 to 9 Size: 18 to…
Fixing Damaged Areas
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening