My Region: South
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Taking center stage in many Southern gardens in fall are the artful plumes of ornamental…
Plant some ornamental edibles to add interest to your landscape this month. Ornamental kale, ‘Bull’s…
I often hear people say things like, “That plant prefers a Mediterranean climate.” A Mediterranean…
1. Red Yucca Name: Hesperaloe parviflora Usda Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10 Size: 3 to…
1. ‘Big Blue’ Sea Holly Name: Eryngium × zabelii ‘Big Blue’ Usda Hardiness…
1. ‘Sunshine Blue’ Highbush Blueberry Name: Vaccinium ‘Sunshine Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 10…
South PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening