My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
Designers talk about sight lines, which lead the eye through gardens and pathways with a…
Our gardens are bursting with growth in early summer: roses are budding, peonies (Paeonia spp.…
Throughout 2020 and 2021 many things have changed. We have learned new ways to greet…
Northwest Plant Picks
1. ‘Band of Nobles’ Lupine Name: Lupinus ‘Band of Nobles’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to…
1. ‘Georgia Blue’ Speedwell Name: Veronica peduncularis ‘Georgia Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to…
1. Globe Artichoke Name: Cynara scolymus USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 10 Size: 5…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening