My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
Designing spring borders is always a little challenging. Some plants are stubborn and refuse to…
I am always confused when a gardener says, “There’s nothing to do,” during late winter…
Winter in the Northwest is a great time to appreciate the wonderful job broadleaf evergreen…
Northwest Plant Picks
1. ‘Band of Nobles’ Lupine Name: Lupinus ‘Band of Nobles’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to…
Northwest ‘Georgia Blue’ speedwell (Veronica peduncularis ‘Georgia Blue’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 8…
1. Globe Artichoke Name: Cynara scolymus USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 10 Size: 5…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening