My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Rhododendrons are an amazing group of stalwart evergreen plants that are often not considered by…
Cut back. Give the “Chelsea Chop” to suitable perennials that you want to keep lower…
With spring soon arriving, graphic designer/writer and amateur gardener Jeff Fisher and his husband, law…
1. Meyer Lilac Name: Syringa meyeri USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 7 Size: 6 feet…
1. ‘Montovano’ Fennel Maturity: 75 to 80 days Yield: One bulb per foot Needs: Full…
1. Tracy’s Maidenhair Fern Name: Adiantum × tracyi Usda Hardiness Zones:7 to 9 Size:12 inches…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening