My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
May in the Pacific Northwest has been quite amazing this year. The weather has been…
1. ‘Angyo Star’ Tree Ivy Name: Fatshedera lizei ‘Angyo Star’ Zones: 7–10 Size: 5 to…
Late April is a great time for enjoying the last spring ephemerals and early-blooming spring…
Troublesome Plant - Fall asters (Symphyotrichum novae-angliae cvs.) 1. ‘Mönch’ Frikart’s Aster Name: Aster…
1. Coast Fawn Lily Name: Erythronium revolutum Usda Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9 Size: 8…
1. Divided Soft Shield Fern Name: Polystichum setiferum Divisilobum Group Usda Hardiness Zones:…
Planting with grasses
Northwest Late-Spring Interest
Midspring is an amazing time of year in the garden. There is so much energy,…
Rhododendrons (Rhododendron spp. and cvs., Zones 4-9) are an amazing group of stalwart evergreen plants…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening