My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
Mark Weathington, director of the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University in Raleigh, North…
As summer starts to heat up and everything edible starts to ripen, gardeners start worrying…
September in the Pacific Northwest is a very transitory time. The garden wants to continue…
Northwest Plant Picks
1. ‘Band of Nobles’ Lupine Name: Lupinus ‘Band of Nobles’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to…
1. ‘Georgia Blue’ Speedwell Name: Veronica peduncularis ‘Georgia Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to…
1. Globe Artichoke Name: Cynara scolymus USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 10 Size: 5…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening