My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
March is a wonderful month for garden inspiration. There are so many changes we start…
Late winter and early spring in the Pacific Northwest are challenging times for the gardener.…
February is an in-between time in the garden, although there are still plenty of chores…
Invasive - Butterfly Bush (Buddleia davidii and cvs.) 1. Meyer Lilac Name: Syringa…
1. ‘Montovano’ Fennel Maturity: 75 to 80 days Yield: One bulb per foot Needs: Full…
1. Tracy’s Maidenhair Fern Name: Adiantum × tracyi Usda Hardiness Zones:7 to 9 Size:12 inches…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening