My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Imagine spending the day in a tropical paradise without having to travel anywhere! Late-season tropical…
I never thought I was much of a hydrangea fan. They seemed ho-hum to me.…
September in the Pacific Northwest is a very transitory time. The garden wants to continue…
Northwest Plant Picks
Northwest 1. ‘Green Arrow’ Alaskan Cedar Name: Cupressus nootkatensis ‘Green Arrow’ Zones: 4…
1. Strawberry Tree Name: Arbutus unedo USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: 15 to…
1. ‘Dwarf Bright Gold’ Japanese Yew Name: Taxus cuspidata ‘Dwarf Bright Gold’ Usda Hardiness…
Northwest Winter Interest
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening