My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Even during the shortest days of winter, everyone loves to see beautiful blossoms. Evergreen camellia…
Now that the beginning of the year is here and the days are getting longer,…
I took my own advice after shooting photos for my last regional report and spent…
Invasive - Butterfly Bush (Buddleia davidii and cvs.) 1. Meyer Lilac Name: Syringa…
1. ‘Montovano’ Fennel Maturity: 75 to 80 days Yield: One bulb per foot Needs: Full…
1. Tracy’s Maidenhair Fern Name: Adiantum × tracyi Usda Hardiness Zones:7 to 9 Size:12 inches…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening