My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
One thing that we Northwest gardeners need to start thinking about more and more is…
While only the bravest of gardeners will spend a lot of time in the garden…
We all have certain plants that immediately come to mind when thinking of a garden…
Northwest Plant Picks
See regional picks for conifers, and read the article by Andrew Brand for even more…
1. Strawberry Tree Name: Arbutus unedo USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: 15 to…
Find foundation-friendly plants for the Northwest below, and read the article by Nick McCullough for…
Northwest Winter Interest
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening