A new, more compact reblooming weigela with a tidy, rounded shape covered with bright, lipstick-red flowers kissed with a white eye.
CareFollow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season. Prune only as needed to shape.
- Genus : Weigela
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Width : 3 to 6 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uses : Foundation Plantings, Front Yard, Sun
- Light : Full Sun
- Foliage Color : Green
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Flower Color : Red
- Plant Type : Shrubs
- Bloom Time : Spring
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.