This stunning shrub blooms all year in some climates. A fast grower, its large, moonlight-colored flowers and finely divided, gray foliage are a must for any southern-temperate garden. Frost and drought tolerant once established, it attracts bees and hummingbirds and makes an excellent screening shrub.
CareProvide full sun and well-drained soil. Established plants tolerate frost and extended dry periods.
PropagationTake cuttings in summer.
ProblemsRoot rot, dieback, scale insects, mealybugs.
- Genus : Grevillea
- Zones : 10, 11, 9
- Plant Height : 6 to 10 feet
- Plant Width : 6 to 10 feet
- Tolerance : Drought Tolerant, Frost Tolerant
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Bloom Time : Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Plant Type : Shrubs
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
- Flower Color : White