This coleus has medium, scalloped, pale pinkish green and medium green leaves with raspberry undersides.
CareProvide full sun to part shade and moist but well-drained soil. Pinch back young plants to encourage bushiness. Flowering stalks may be removed to keep the focus on the foliage.
PropagationColeus are easy to grow from cuttings. Wait to put plants outdoors until spring nights remain above 50°F.
ProblemsColeus are generally unbothered by pests or diseases when grown outdoors, but watch for aphids, mealybugs, and spider mites indoors.
- Genus : Solenostemon
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 11
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest