Rare, non-clumping form of Agave. Spineless blue-green leaves emerge vertically from a center rosette and arch gracefully to the outside of the plant. Rarely flowers. An interesting container or dry rock garden specimen. Combine with low perennials or other Cacti and Succulents. Evergreen.
CareProvide well drained soil away from reflected heat. Once established, tolerates drought but looks best with occasional to regular water during the hot summer months.Information provided by Monrovia.
- Genus : Agave
- Zones : 10, 8, 9
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Width : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Type : Cacti and Succulents, Perennials
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest